We are begun the adventure of feeding Decllan solid food. This is always a very fun time, I think with babies. He seems to fall right with being a boy and eating food. He likes to show off what he is eating, and of course makes sure that he wears some of his goods as well. I'm sure it's too much to ask for all the food to end up in his tummy. Oh well at least he is pretty cute. So we started our food journey with homemade sweet potatoes. He seems to enjoy them a lot, well see how he feels about what is coming up next. Plus I'm excited that he gets to use his bibs, for more than just drool now.
Along with getting to start eating food, Decllan is sprouting new teeth. Finally after about six (6) weeks of swollen gums he has made the push through the skin to show off his new pearly whites. I'm grateful that my kids seem to be pretty good teethers and do not get terribly upset about the changes in their little mouths.
Wednesday, February 01, 2012
Time to Eat
Posted by Allison and Ben at 10:09 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





















2 comments:
SO CUTE! That last pic is priceless.
Yummy! Love the expressions on his face.
Love,
Oma
Post a Comment