My cilantro is very confused as to where it is supposed to grown. Not really, it was just planted really close to the edge of the barrier and leaned over a bit when the wind blew and released it's seeds into the grass. I guess I can't complain we have fresh cilantro to use when we need it.
Did you know that Rosemary grew purple flowers? I had no idea. You would think that I would since I have had rosemary for several years and knew that at some point it would have to flower and seed to keep growing but I guess I just never looked at the right time. Very pretty.
Monday, February 13, 2012
Confused
Posted by Allison and Ben at 2:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





















1 comments:
Oooh! Would love to have fresh ciltantro from the garden. Have to replant and get it going.
Rosemary looks good, but no flowers, hope that's "normal"
Mom
Post a Comment