Monday, February 27, 2012

Dance Time


Ok so this happend a couple of weeks ago but I wanted to see how this picture looks and I should have bloged about it anyway. So now I am.

Isabelle's school hosted a Father Daugther Dance located at the Ball Park. The Ball Park is where the Texas Rangers play, baseball for those of you who are just now starting to read my blog. Anyway, they danced, and had great time while I took pictures all night long. Yes I really mean all night long for three hours pretty much non-stop.

They had a blast and so did I. Mom helped me with pictures, while Dad stayed home and watched all the boys. They had their own crazy good time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great picture Allison. Isabelle was beautiful and Ben so handsome. I know they had a great time dancing the night away.

Mr. Bojangles said...

Aw, Ben is such a good dad. Yay for dads like him and great moms like you! Four lucky kids. :o)