Ok so he has been six months for a couple of weeks now and I still have not taken his pictures. We have been super busy. At least here are the highlights:
Eating solid food
Attempting to crawl - rocks back and forth, and worms his way around
Smiles a lot
Loves the gym
Is super cute. I know you would love to see just how super cute he is and I will get to that this week. It is on my list of things to do. Until now, just picture what he looked like before and add an inch, and a big smile.
Sunday, February 05, 2012
6 Months
Posted by Allison and Ben at 2:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





















1 comments:
You better push the picture of Decllan to the top of the To Do List! Oma needs a picture of the little man.
Love and hugs!
Post a Comment