Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Cooper is 3


This kid is too funny! He just has a great way about him that makes me laugh at least once per day and usually more. Plus he is so sweet. He still really loves to play with Isabelle and be by her. I think the will be a lot like her but also have a little bit of Bear. After all who will teach Decllan how to get in trouble while Bear is at school.


This kid loves Mickey Mouse, and so this year he asked for a Mickey Mouse cake. I was more than happy to oblige him and made my first ever cake from scratch, icing and all. It was so yummy!


We took Cooper out for an entertaining dinner of Hibachi, where of course they light things on fire. What three year old would not like that. Later in the year we are going to celebrate at Great Wolf Lodge all of our winter birthdays. I hope they will think it is fun.


Well I just love this kid so much, he is creative, inquisitive and sometimes up to no good. He loves to ride his bike, and can skateboard and ride a two wheel scooter with the big kids. He plays the role of the "mascot" for all of Bear's teams, since you know he just wants to be a big kid. I can hardly wait to see what the next year holds.

4 comments:

Anjie said...

Sounds like he had a great birthday! Love the cake- sooo cute!

Anonymous said...

Love the cake.........
He is a cool kid......
and a happy one.......
boys will be boy they
say......One thing we
they will keep you on
your game.
Love Grandma Susie

Anonymous said...

What a great way to celebrate a wonderful boy's birthday. I know what you mean about him not being left behind. He will make every effort to keep up, and usually does. Liked the blog, Grandpa Bernie

Anonymous said...

Cooper likes Mickey Mouse??? He's growing up so fast :(, just like the rest of them!

Love,
Oma and Grandpa Don