Saturday, January 07, 2012

Resolutions

Now I do not usually like to make New Year's resolutions because I think sometimes people set make these resolutions and do not follow through. With that being said these are my goals for the New Year. Sounds better right:

1. Keep my house clean, so that if someone popped over I would not be embarassed. (we'll see)
2. Complete 5 scrapbook pages per week
3. Take more pictures of the kids (read Decllan)
4. Update my blog once per week

So far at this late hour this is all I can remember. At least I did take more pictures of Decllan. Here he is showing off his skills at reaching and grabing at things, on one of the rare early January days where the temps were in the 70's. This was a bike riding, trampoline jumping, pinic kind of day. He is so focused!


What do you plan to accomplish in 2012? You can leave the short list.

0 comments: