We had a kidz only New Year's Eve party and everyone had a blast. I think that the trampoline really helped, these kids burn off some energy of being around each other and just to have some fun. They jumped, danced, played, watched a movie and rang in the New Year with friends.
We had about ten kids over for the holiday and allowed those that wanted to, to spend the night. All of the girls stayed the night but the boys went home. Kind of strange but probably for the best, Bear likes his own space.
I think that this might be our new tradition and it will only get better as the years go by. I can already see the party grow, we just might have to rethink the slumber party.
Sunday, January 01, 2012
Kidz ONLY
Posted by Allison and Ben at 10:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





















2 comments:
I think that was wonderful.......looks like the kids had a ball.....thank for the pics. Grandma Susie
MAN, you are going to be popular with the other parents who now have free reign to party hard on NYE! Good call. And you're a much braver woman than I am: just the pictures of all those kids in one house terrifies me. Count me as highly impressed!
Post a Comment