Saturday, November 24, 2007

Twilight


Very few books have every really made want to read them again and again, well I have recently read Twilight by Stephanie Meyer, and have just fallen in love with the characters and the book. Twilight is the first book in the series and for whatever reason I am completely drawn to the characters and plot. I would recommend this series to all who enjoy reading. The nice thing about these books is that they are a fast read, and can keep your attention from the beginning. The fact that I like these books is kind of funny, because I have waited to read them, since I did not know what to expect. Were they going to follow the same lines as Anne Rice, or were they “cleaner,” since I have heard about them for a long time, I finally broke down and read them. The author is LDS, and so her work has been very big here, and she does not disappoint. I’m glad that I finally started the series and can hardly wait until the next book comes to print.

1 comments:

I am so blessed said...

That is so funny! A few months ago I found her first book and read it. I couldn't put it down! I quickly read books 2 and 3-just as good in my opinion.