While I was in high school the entire town of Sulphur Springs got together to build a new playgroup for the kids. They called it Kids Kingdom. One of the citizens donated a very large majority of the money for the playground to be built, and it became a reality one weekend with the help of hundreds of people, who volunteered their time. I am happy to say that it is still a lot of fun for kids to play on. Our kids even enjoy it a lot. We try to take them every year we are back in Sulphur Springs and this year was no exception. They all had so much fun playing, climbing, and exploring the “kingdom.” I personally like the rubber bridge that you can bounce across, it is too much fun.
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
Kids Kingdom
Posted by Allison and Ben at 10:01 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





















1 comments:
What a cool project that you did in high school. It makes it even nicer that you can bring your own kids back to enjoy it!
Post a Comment