Fish, fish, fish and more fish, you can never come home to Sulphur Springs without fishing. I was really happy that this year though we had really great weather for fishing. Bear and Isa had so much fun and they each caught their own fish for the first time. It was pretty exciting. I even caught a fish, which really means that I finally had some fun. I usually don’t have the patience for fishing. It was great that the fish were really biting, and let me tell you there were so big fish out there. I think Jodi caught the biggest fish that came out of the water, so bigger ones got away. It was almost hard to leave but we had to get home and feed the kids before long, and even though there were lights, it was getting dark and harder to see where your minnow was going.
Monday, November 19, 2007
Fish
Posted by Allison and Ben at 10:12 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





















0 comments:
Post a Comment