Wednesday, November 14, 2007

In home Compost


Thanks to my husband being a huge dork who watches the History Channel almost as much as ESPN we have now been introduced to a new earth friendly product that I think everyone should have. I absolutely hate to put things in the trash that I know can be recycled or composted, but we for one do not have a compost option. But wait we could have an in home compost machine that will take the majority of food waste items and turn them into great “food” for your garden. Much to my father’s dismay I’m sure I keep becoming more and more green. This in home kitchen compost product is provided by Nature Mill, their web site is naturemill.com, and comes with an air cleaner so there is none of that nasty compost smell in your home. Not only are you helping to reduce the amount of waste in the landfills you are providing your backyard with much needed nutrients that are natural and organic. I will encourage all of you to check this compost machine out and if you get a chance to see it in action on the History Channel you should watch it, Environmental Tech II is the series name, and the next time this series airs is Saturday, November 17th at 5pm. We could all be a little greener.

0 comments: