My kids are all getting bigger and developing their little personalities. Which some of you might know but it still amazes us as we watch the changes. I really noticed it the other day when Isabelle's school had an ice cream social. Besides ice cream, there were several bounce houses set up for the kids to play on, and really only one for Cooper. Now Bear at the same age as Cooper was a flight risk, Cooper not so much. But I'm sure he'll prove me wrong later today. Anyway our chairs were set up close to the bounce house, we could see the line if we were sitting down, and he did such a good job of waiting and checking to see if Ben was still close by. Since I was walking around taking pictures. It was too cute, one time I came over to check on Ben and Decllan and Cooper was standing in line with his little hands on his hips, like why are you guys not going faster, I'm waiting.
I think that all the kids had a lot of fun and a lot of ice cream. I'm pretty sure that Bear got at least three cups, which he was not suposed to but hey they actually over planned how many they were going to need. Isabelle just had a lot of fun runnning around and playing with her school friends, at school but outside of school as well. 
Thursday, September 29, 2011
Ice Cream
Posted by Allison and Ben at 6:08 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





















1 comments:
Sounds like you all had fun! Great idea for a social.
Love,
Oma
Post a Comment