Monday, September 05, 2011

Labor Day Fun



We decided to spend Labor Day in San Antonio. I think I had not been down for a visit since Spring break in March. At least I had a good excuse! Either way the kids were very excited, because that meant they got the chance to swim to their little hearts content. They have each come so far this summer and are all swimming like champs. Cooper being the youngest I think has improved the best. He is not coming up to breath before reaching his destination and of course swims mostly under the water to return. Bear is a dolphin, he can hold his breath for a really long time and he dives beautifully. Isabelle really worked on her strokes and can now keep her but up instead of dropping down every time she comes up to breath.


Decllan got his first taste of the pool as well. I think I should have gone in sooner with him since by the time we made it into the pool it was a little cooler. Although as long as he was close to Mom he seemed to like the water. He should be swimming in no time.


Isabelle and Cooper are my little shutter bugs, and had to take pictures of each other and I must say they both did a pretty big job. Especially since my camera is about as big as Cooper. It's too cute to see him try to hold it, but it makes me very nervous.


We did have lots of fun and had some really good food as well. Which of course is always the point when traveling, even if just to visit family.

Isabelle shows off her skills.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We had a great time. Loved seeing how each of the kids had learned new swimming skills over the summer.

Love,
Mom

PS You look great in a swimsuit sweetie, for just having given birth.

Dunn Family said...

I love the pictures! Decllan's smile is adorable.