Monday, September 05, 2011

One Month


Decllan is one month old, already. Where does the time go. I'm sure that means he'll be in college in just a few years. At least it will seem that way. Who would have thought that I would ever have four kids? Surely not I, but they are each a wonderful blessing and who could ask for more.

He has finally made it past his birth weight and came in at 9 pounds exactly, and I think he was 22.5 inches, which seems short to me but I could be remembering this incorrectly. He is getting stronger everyday and seems to be fitting in to our daily life well with little complaints.


I had a hard time figuring out what I wanted to do for his one month pictures so this is what we have for now. I have a really cute idea I want to use on him, I just need Ben's help so maybe this weekend we will knock that out. Until then here is a litte bit of cuteness.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is so cute!!! I just want to hug him!

Love,

Mom

Anonymous said...

How cute......I look at your blog last week but didn't comment....he is a sweet little one....
Love, G-Susie