Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Just some thoughts . . .

Does it seem a little odd that I felt or feel that Bear was more ready to be a big brother than Cooper is; especially since there is about the same amount of time between the two. Some days I actually feel that Barrett was more mature at 2 1/2 than Cooper is or will be at the same age. I'm not quite sure why I feel that way. I don't know if I feel that way because he was the baby for so long in my head that I almost figured he would always be the baby or is it something else. After all Bear has his days when I just want to send him away because he is being so frustrating. I have seen him grow up a lot recently too as well, which is nice. That gives me hope for Cooper. Not to say that Cooper is a bad kid he is just two. They don't say it's terrible for no reason. But I do question whether or not he is ready to be a big brother, I just hope he understands. He still wants to be carried a lot, and I won't always be able to do that for him with a new baby. Plus he gets so frustrated when you do not understand him and figure out what he wants. I guess it will all work out in the end but I'm just not sure at this point. Maybe if I start to get things more ready for the baby, Cooper will beginning to understand better. Only time will tell, until then I can just hope that Cooper will be understanding and work through any issues he has or will have with the new baby.

0 comments: