
I had my photographer friend Carleen, take some pictures of my growing belly for me this past week. It was a lot of fun and a very nice way to help show the changes and growth. Plus it was so much easier to have someone else take pictures instead of myself or Ben. Ben does a good job but not quite the same as someone who does this on a regular basis. 
Here are a few shots that I really liked and thought I would share. I have tons of great ideas on Maternity shots in and out of studio, that I can hardly wait to try. But until then we can enjoy the shots of my growing baby belly.
Friday, May 27, 2011
Baby Belly
Posted by Allison and Ben at 5:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





















2 comments:
As I already told you...you are
beautiful sweetie. We are patiently waiting to meet our new grandson.
Love you all.
This is so cool.....
Post a Comment