Friday, May 20, 2011

Multi-cultural Day


Isabelle was selected along with three other Kindergartners to Welcome the crowd for Multi-cultural Day at her school. She did a great job of course and had so much fun, watching the show. She was the loudest of the four kids to say her line, "All the Children of the World say Welcome." She rocked it like I knew she would. She even stated that she was not even nervous, too cute. Throughout the program the performers would pull students from the audience to "help" out, and Isabelle was selected to see if she could balance a candle on her head. She did a pretty good job.





Over all I think the event for the school was a big sucess. I just wonder if they paid the one group to come and dance because they danced for a long time. I figured they could break it up with other groups but hey it all works out. The kids had a blast and did a great job listening and watching the show well.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like it was interesting and I really like the inter-active part for the kids. Way to go Isabelle. She has great confidence and grace.

Love,
Oma