I am suck a slacker. I keep sitting at my computer and saying to myself, wow I really need to update my blog. And then I roll past and do something else. Well instead of retracing my steps and putting up items I wanted to put up, I'll just start from where I am at.
Last weekend we made a quick trip up to Wisconsin for Jodi's, Ben's oldest sister's, summer party. We were not able to make it last year do to a conflict with Ben's work and almost did not go this year do to BELLY size. But we made it after all, I mean really, I had to pick up two of my own kids. And I think everyone had a great time. The kids all had a blast, and they all got a chance to see their cousins, so it was a good trip.
Isabelle was excited since she has not really had a chance to do much this summer because she has been busy with other things. The day we left we went to a place called Eat My Fish, we had been there before for Barrett's 3rd birthday, but this time we actually caught some fish. The kids had a blast. We caught our own fish and then they cooked them for us, and for me the egg plant that I brought along. Let me tell you grilled egg plant is great. And no I'm not one of those vegetarians who freak out when meat touches the food I'm going to eat. Heck half the time I buy a salad with meat on it and give it to Cooper instead of buying him a meal. Anyway, it was lots of fun and all the kids caught a fish.
Sunday, June 26, 2011
Wisconsin
Posted by Allison and Ben at 7:38 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





















1 comments:
Glad you all had a great time in Wisconsin. Love the pictures.
Love,
Mom
Post a Comment