I know that there has been a lot about hair recently but hey I guess that is what is exciting and going on in our world right now. I know silly! Well I made the choice to donate my hair to Locks of Love. That was the only way I think I could have possibly cut my hair as much as I did. I gave a full 10 inches, and I still am having a hard time believing how short it really is. I know it will eventually grow back but hey, I'm glad for the change. Now I will say the first picture looks blurry because I later found a finger print on the lens of Isa's camera, but you get the idea.
At least I will be nice and cool during the summer. I'm not sure if I will stay with this style or try to grow it out to something different. I have not decided but since it is still so new I figure I have some time. It has been so long since my hair has been this short I'm not sure what to do with it. My stylist suggested a hair straightener for those moments when your hair does not want to cooperated, I would agree since my hair does not ever want to do what I want it to do. Oh well. Off to new and exciting things.
Friday, February 25, 2011
Hair
Posted by Allison and Ben at 10:25 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





















2 comments:
I love it! It looks so cute!
You're beautiful no matter how your hair is cut. But I really like the way it looks.
Love,
Mom
Post a Comment