Wednesday, February 16, 2011

A new "do"


Isabelle is growing up so fast, I can hardly believe it. Her most recent move towards Independence has been a new hair cut. I took her in to get a trim and asked if she wanted to do something different and she said yes. So we asked the stylist to set us up with some books to look through and she found a very cute bob for her new "do." She looks adorable, and fortunately I think I will still be able to pull it back every once in a while for soccer or just a change of pace. So far so good she loves it, and kept asking people if they knew who she was with her hair cut. Too funny!

3 comments:

Christy said...

how adorable!!

Anonymous said...

Oma loves your haircut Isabelle! Love you.

Anonymous said...

She reminds me of my sister when she was that age. Srsly..go look through mom's old photo albums Al