Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Two at last


That's right Cooper is now offically a todler, and is here to make sure you all know it. He is so much fun, we just love to have him around he makes the day all worth while. Although he is trying to grow up too fast, becasue he really wants to hang with the big kids, so cute.


We just had a small party to celbrate his birthday, and I think he really enjoyed all the attention and friends who came to play. I made him a lego cake for his special day. I'm not sure why I decide I can do these things when obviously my talents lie elsewhere. Oh well for my crap job of icing a cake it came out pretty well. I really should get some cake icing spatuals I think that would help. And maybe a larger freezer. Either way it tasted good and it was all gone by the end of passing out the cake.



These are what I think some of Cooper's goals will be for this year:

1. Ride a bike/run bike
2. Potty Train
3. Learn Colors
4. Learn Shapes
5. Grow up more quickly than what Mom would like

Here are a few more images from his big day, as celebrated with friends and family.


2 comments:

Christy said...

The cakes looks good. Creative. Happy Birthday Cooper

Mr. Bojangles said...

Oh gosh - in that 1st pic, I think he's starting to look like Bear! I'd never seen that before.

Happy bday Cooper-man!!