Monday, January 03, 2011

The Project


One of the many projects that I wanted to have completed during the holiday break was cleaning out my closet under the stairs. With Ben's help, ok so mostly Ben, we managed to get it cleaned up and organized. I can now get in there and not have to step over fourty-five items to find the game I am looking for.


It is so nice to have a place for everything, I can hardly tell you. And let me tell you there was a lot of crap in the this closet, considering how big it is, I was amazed.

All of my photography props are put away nicely and are easy to get to. The games are well organized and you can actually see their names. Plus you can even walk into the closet without having to step over one item, so nice.


Now to finish work on my garden I will be all set.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! It looks wonderful. You are really into the nesting mode aren't you? BTW, I have organizing do here, wanna come help?

Love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

It looks great......Love Grandma Susie