Monday, January 10, 2011

Cookie Time


That's right people it is time for Girl Scout cookies. Isabelle is so excited to be selling cookies this year she can hardly wait to get out on the mean streets and sell away. Now if the weather would work out a little better we might actually be able to get that done.


We waited in line for what seemed like hours to pick up cookies. No more pre-orders here, we get cookies now. I'm not sure if I like this plan because you get 12 cases of cookies and they are the same as everyone else, no substitutions.


We just need to be able to go out and sell, sell, sell. So if you or anybody you know would like to purchase some delicious girl scout cookies please let us know.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And what happens if you can't sell the boxes you've been given? Can you exchange them? Oh, for the simpler days of GS cookie selling....pre-orders - the only way to go!:)

Love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

Isabella will have to make some call......I know that she will do great she has that smile......That will get them....Love Grandma Susie