Sunday, August 05, 2012

One Year already




I can hardly believe that a full year has gone by with Decllan. He is getting big so fast. Just this last week he started walking on his own. He steps off of whatever he had been walking around and just starts to go. Where did the time go?


We celebrated his birthday with a little family time going with a Peter Rabbit theme. No I did not go all out, because he really would not remember it all but I did at least make a super cute cake. I made him a carrot shaped carrot cake. And let me tell you it was yummy.

Then I had Isabelle read to the group the Tale of Peter Rabbit by Beatrice Potter. She did such a great job reading and I know the adults enjoyed the story. The kids, aka the boys, were just being silly and wanted to play.


I find out on Monday what his curent stats are, I'm sure they are pretty good since he does nothing but eat these days. I do hope he keeps up that good habbit. Either way, it was a great day, and I can hardly wait to see what the next year has to hold.

0 comments: