Wednesday, August 15, 2012
First Day of School
Wow, I can hardly believe it is already that time of the year for school to start again. I was ready for August in January but now that is here I think it is a little too early. Mostly because it is the middle of August and we still have some much to do. Oh well, I guess some of the fun will have to come later.
This year I have two kids going to school five days per week all day long. I cannot believe that Barrett is already in Kindergarten. I just know that he is going to love it and have a great time with school and making new friends.
Second grade will be awsome for Isabelle she will expand and grow as a student and make new friends and become reaquainted with old ones as the year goes by. I know she is excited to get started and see what the year has to hold.
I hope they enjoy going to school for a long as possible. So far so good. Bear is really excited about this new adventure.
Posted by Allison and Ben at 4:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





















0 comments:
Post a Comment