Saturday, August 25, 2012
Dinner Auctions
Hello Friends and Family,
I will be hosting an on-line auction for three dinners over the course of the next two weeks. All of the proceeds will go to benefit the Susan G. Komen foundation as I make my way to raise money for the 3-Day walk.
Starting on November 2 I will begin to walk 60-miles in three days. This will be my third year to participate in the 3-Day walk and I can hardly wait to start. Before I go I need to raise $2,300 to help in the fight against breast cancer.
Your donation will help me to fulfill this goal. Please take a moment to bid on the wonderful dinners that are available if you would rather just make a donation you can do that as well directly from this link:
Donate Now
Every dollar helps me make my way to the finish. Please take a look at each dinner to decide which one is right for you.
Italian Wine-Paired Dinner for 6
Bar-B-Que Dinner for 20
Fondue for Eight (8)
Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my page and make a donation. Don't forget to bid on one of the dinners. You can make a bid by posting your name, e-mail address and amount in the comment section of each dinner's unique post. Each new bid needs to increase by $50. Don't forget to leave your contact information.
Posted by Allison and Ben at 6:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






















0 comments:
Post a Comment