after all. I still had quite a bit of left over fabric so I thought cute little bibs would be a perfect addition to our collect of baby stuff. And I was right they are too cute for words. I just hope they fit ok when he gets older, since the neck opening seems a little small. Here are a few of my favorite, some are reversable, some are just fun and others have a super yummy soft side. I like the foodball one because the back is so soft, it's great to have left over diaper material. I'm sure later on I will come up with something cute to make this little guy but until then I have these adorable bibs.
Wednesday, July 27, 2011
Well I made them . . .
Posted by Allison and Ben at 5:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





















2 comments:
Oh I love the tie!
I agree with Missy May...the tie is a cute addition!
Love,
Mom
Post a Comment