Friday, July 01, 2011

Big helper


Barrett is such a big helper around the house, it's too bad he was not a little bit bigger and had more knowledge then I would not have to ask Ben to do things. Granted I would probably do more stuff, but right now my belly gets in the way. Plus I want to make sure Ben feels justified in his existence as a male species and that he is needed around the house. I figure in two more years Bear will be able to mow the law and then what will Ben have to do.

Anyway, the big boys are now sharing a room, and sleeping on the bottom bunk, on a full sized mattress. So we took a part the twin and put it away for the time being. Who knows if we will ever need it again, maybe. Right now we just needed the space. I had planned for this and it will take some time adjusting to, but that is what the summer is for. I do not want to fight the sleep battles when school starts.


So Bear being Bear asked Dad if he could help, and he took apart the entire bed frame all by himself. I think our other challenge would be sometimes finding the right tools in the garage, can you see, we need to organize. Then of course Cooper has to come along and "help" as well. It is pretty cute.


Bear even helped Ben to make the garbage disposal dispose once again. At least he is learning some good skills. How to be handy, that could come in well for him once he is older.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

The boys really look like they ae working together to take the bed apart. Great jobs boys!

Love,
Oma