That's right I have exactly one full week to go until my due date. Now when will baby appear? Who knows, at this rate we will have to kick him out because he seems to be very cozy and unwilling to leave. Does this remind you of anybody? I was going to have Isa take a picture of me today, but she actually fell asleep durning rest time, go figure. The kid must have been tired. Anyway, have I mentioned that I am done being pregnant? I'm ready to be able to not have to get up to pee five times a night. I'm ready to be able to drink my margarita or glass of wine and not just a sip here or there. I'm ready for Ben to stop complaining that I'm keeping him up at night because I have to get up to go pee. Whatever, snore much. Either way I'm sure my kids are ready for baby to get here and have their regular mommy back, or at least some semblance of their regular Mommy. Who knows if that will ever return because I'm not sure how much having four kids is going to change my life and they way I do things. I know there will be an adjustment but how much of an adjustment. At least we are mostly ready for baby to arrive. We have the pack n' play all set up in our room so he at least has some where to sleep. We have a car seat for him installed in the car. I think I might have to get the bucket down just for the ride home from the hospital, I guess that will depend on who has the other three. But at this point I'm done. I know this will sound strange but I get better sleep when I have a newborn then while I'm pregnant. Who knew! Hopefully baby will get here soon, because I know some of you are dying to know his name, me too. Ha Ha! Here's to one more week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





















2 comments:
We're rooting for you sweetie! But like I've said, he will come when he is ready.
Love you,
Mom
I know exactly what you mean about sleeping better with a newborn than when you are pregnant. I remember coming home from the hospital after having Ana and smiling when I got to climb into my bed not pregnant. Technically I only had to get up two times each night to feed the girls and getting up to pee five times was much more disruptive. Yay for Decllan. I was hoping to see some more cute pics, but I'm sure you will get them up soon. I know you have your hands full.
Post a Comment