
Healthy baby, boy! That's right we are going to be blessed with one more boy. I informed Ben that I would need lots of Mommy vacations ASAP. I think we are both still adjusting to the idea of another boy, Ben was really thinking that this one was going to be a girl, plus I really think he really liked the name he picked out. No I'm not going to share just in case. I case of what, no one knows but hey crazier things have happened.
So here is our still story of how we found out the sex of the baby. We went for our ultrasound, and asked the tech to make us some pictures but not refer to the sex out loud and to have us turn away to make sure we were still surprised. So she took all the measurements and found out the sex for us and placed our "pictures" in an envelop. 
We took said envelop to go shopping. What girl does not like to go shopping. We let me tell you our choices were limited for stores and time, but we finally found a boy and girl outfit we could both live with at Ross. I know, but they do have really good deals. After getting the clerk to understand what we were wanting to do, we left of "picture" some money and the two outfits with her and looked around the store whie she purchased our choice.
Then we took our new found object to lunch where Ben let me open the pacakge to reveal a baby boy is in our horzion. I know I said I would put him up for adoption but really I was just kidding. I guess I'll have to keep him. At least now I can get rid of some clothes. I have so many from when all the kids were babies. As you can imagine I have more girl stuff than boy stuff, even though I only have one. 
Here is a look at what baby will be coming home in and the outfit we choose for him. Very cute but hard to find. I guess I need to hit a Carter's store for more little goodies. We will of course be accepting little boy clothes as gifts, or any kind of cute cloth diapers, since we will go that route again.
Oh yea, everything looks great. The baby seems right on track for size and growth, and even did some wild and crazy moves while we were there for our ultrasound. A little wave, he turned his face towards the "camera" and even changed positions fully.
Everything is where it should be, the placenta is in the right place, and my cervix is plenty long enough so that we don't have to worry about pre-term labor. As is going very well. We just have twenty (20) more weeks to wait to see what this baby looks like. I guess now we can pray really hard for red hair.
Monday, March 21, 2011
It's a . . .
Posted by Allison and Ben at 12:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





















4 comments:
I prayed for red hair for Jessica. So I know it works :) I have to admit that I haven't been keeping up on all the blogs and facebook for a bit now and reading your blog today was a bit of a shocker. I didn't even know you were pregnant!!! SO CONGRATS!!
LOL, yay!! Well, if you need somewhere to send any girls clothes 4T and over you know where I live...though I'm sure it would be cheaper to buy them at Kid to Kid than to send them across the country. I have a large box of baby girl clothes you loaned us. Hum, what should I do with those? Was there anything in there you wanted to keep? CONGRATS.
So, why stop at four? You almost have a soccer team.
Congratulations! I'll keep my fingers crossed he has red hair too!
O my gosh! Another boy! The three boys and one girl tracks right along with your side of the family Allison! We're very excited and happy to know ahead of schedule/delivery that we have another grandson on the way. 20 weeks and counting...jk.
Love you.
Post a Comment