Saturday, March 19, 2011

Ben's project


Ben and I have been talking about putting a cover on the playgroud for while, and we finally got that completed. He even built a fort for the kids to play in as well. I think they are going to have so much fun in there this spring and summer. The cover looks great and as Isabelle pointed out, "it's Baylor colors, Mom." Like that was planned, I just think they did not have any purple and gold options or burnt orange. Either way I guess I should take the little victories. The kids seem please with the fort and cover, at least it will provide some shade and is not nearly as noisy as the tarps we had on before.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job Ben. This looks like a lot of fun. I know that the kids will have a lot of fun with this "new" area. Also love the cover; big plus in the Texas heat.

Love,
Mom