Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!




We had a great Christmas. This year the adults on my side of the family exchanged names and made donations in that person’s name to a charity of their choice. It made shopping very easy; we only needed to really get the kids gifts. For us we focused on sports. Since it is pretty cold outside and there is a ton of snow on the ground we have made our front room an extension of the playroom. It is full of active toys for the kids to enjoy and exert some of their energy. They just love it. But, I can hardly wait until the spring when they can go outside again.

Adam was able to come and visit us for Christmas which was great since he had never been here before. Plus the kids just love him, go figure I know, but he enjoys them as well. He got them two of their favorite movies for Christmas, Cars and A Bugs Life. I don’t think they have watched anything else since.

Overall we had a great Christmas; we were all very laid back and had a bunch of fun. Isabelle helped put out cookies and milk for Santa, I forgot about the reindeer but we’ll get them next year. Everyone played outside in the snow. It was a white Christmas, we got more fresh snow, and had a blast sledding. I’m sure the videos of that area great. I hope that your holiday was a good one as well.

0 comments: