Monday, December 24, 2007

Isabelle is 3



Isabelle turns 3! I can hardly believe that she is already three. Time has gone by so fast. But we have enjoyed every minute of it. It is amazing to me to see just how much they grow everyday, and how they are becoming their own little people.

Isabelle, Barrett and Oma helped me to make her cake become a reality. It was quite a process and I’m not entirely sure I did it right but Isabelle loved it and that is all that really seemed to matter. The cake became affectionately known as the Dr. Seuss Cake, since it did not sit quite straight and was so colorful.

We had a very simple party for Isabelle inviting only two of her little friends. Since I really wanted to help her celebrate on her birthday, I did not think that a three year old needed to have three parties. Her guests came and played, had cake and helped Isabelle open her presents. She was pretty excited about the whole day.

Best of all she was able to share her special day with Oma, Grandpa and Uncle Adam. She just loves each of them so much and it makes it very special for her to do so. Until next year, I’m sure we will have to do something a little more but I think I can hold out for as long as possible.

Happy Birthday Isabelle!

0 comments: