Thursday, December 13, 2007

The Haircut



I finally gave in and had Barrett’s hair cut. I can hardly believe it. I just love the little curls he gets at the back of his neck and around his ears but I think it was just about long enough to bother even me. So I took the plunge and had it cut. He did a great job and did not even cry. She did cut it a little shorter than what I wanted but I know it will grow back. I can only hope that his little curls stay with him. But he does look extra handsome now. Plus I think for those days when I do style his hair, it will be much easier. He was pretty excited though; he got to play on a slide and even got a balloon for all his hard work.


1 comments:

I am so blessed said...

He looks so adorable! What a cutie!