Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Tim & Faith

Let me start off by saying that Tim McGraw and Faith Hill can put on a great show. For Mother’s Day and my birthday, Ben got me tickets to see them in concert. I really wanted to go last year but we had just moved and things were still crazy. So this year I hinted around at it a lot and he bought me two tickets. The best part was that he said I could take whomever I wanted. I took Missy with me and we had a great time. The concert was amazing. Our seats were not great, but it was still incredible to be there. Their show has just gotten better over time. If you ever get a chance to see them I would definitely do it. Even if you don’t like country music they have a little bit for everyone. It was so much fun, plus he is so hot. As Ben said “. . . he would be the only person Allison would leave me for.” No chance of that I think, but hey a girl can dream. Plus I’m not so sure I would want to leave Ben; I think he has a pretty good hold on me.

0 comments: