Wednesday, June 13, 2007
Eleven Months
Barrett is now eleven months old and let me tell you everything goes in this kids mouth. I attempted to take some pictures of him without stuff in his mouth today and pretty much just gave up. I truly think he really uses taste as another sense all the time or we just aren’t feeding that kid enough. Who knows but he is still the cutest thing. Very close to walking, I think he could do it if he really wanted to. You can get him started and he will go until he reaches his target or realizes that he is walking. Isabelle helps him out by holding his hands and walking with him, which in it self is great to watch. Bear just loves it!
Disclaimer: I had a hard time getting everything to work right but finally have it made, so please enjoy the pictures of Bear. I still think he is too cute!
Posted by Allison and Ben at 3:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
























2 comments:
Okay, such darling pictures! I have to say the one with the huge stick in his mouth is my absolute favorite!
He is such a handsome boy!!! I love the photo of the huge stick & Bear too!
Post a Comment