Sunday, June 10, 2007

Camping Fun!






We went on our first real camping trip this past weekend. We only stayed over one night but it was a lot of fun. Both of the kids did great. But let me tell you, it’s hard to get them to go to sleep when it stays light out side until almost 10pm. They were both so active and having too much fun to want to sleep. I think we need to have an after dinner activity next time to help wear them out. Even still it was a great time.

All across the nation you could fish with out a fishing license on Saturday, and so we took a little advantage of that while we were out. Isabelle and Dad went fishing for a little while on Friday, because Isabelle does not need a license, and plus that’s just what Dad wanted to do. And then of course we went on Saturday as well. It was just a little bit hard, because we did not have a boat and could only fish along the shore. Not many fish were caught by the shore line.

It was a good thing we were not relying on the fish for our food. We would have been in deep trouble. Isabelle liked the fact that she had a rod that was just her size. Even Bear thought it was pretty cool. I personal don’t like to fish I just can’t wait around, it takes too long. Oh well!

Overall we had a great time and we hope to go again soon. In July we are for sure going up to Flaming Gorge to go camping, right on the beach, it should be great. I can hardly wait! And then in August we will be going do to Moab to take advantage of the white water and the camping.

1 comments:

I am so blessed said...

I'm so jealous you got to go camping in Utah-it's so pretty there! Camping with two little ones can be interesting! Have fun in Flaming Gorge! The kids are getting so big!