I love creating new Holiday cards each year, that highlight our children and maybe sneak in a whole family picture. Well this year as a little bit of a challenge but I managed to get it all done. Just no family photo this year. Oh, well maybe next year. Each of the kids are just too cute and it was almost too hard to pick just one image to place on the card. It is amazing how big they each get every year. I'm pretty sure they should stop growing and stay little forever.
Thursday, December 05, 2013
Holiday Cards
I love creating new Holiday cards each year, that highlight our children and maybe sneak in a whole family picture. Well this year as a little bit of a challenge but I managed to get it all done. Just no family photo this year. Oh, well maybe next year. Each of the kids are just too cute and it was almost too hard to pick just one image to place on the card. It is amazing how big they each get every year. I'm pretty sure they should stop growing and stay little forever.
Posted by Allison and Ben at 10:55 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






















0 comments:
Post a Comment