Saturday, November 30, 2013

November 2013

Not to be out done by October,  November was crazy busy just the same.  I guess it's just the time of the year.  At least all of the kids are having fun and are well. 

Let's start out with Cooper's last Thanksgiving Feast at St. John's.  Now that he is a big man on campus, he gets to have a big feast.  What a special treat.  He is always so much fun one on one, and today was no different.



When I dropped Cooper and that kids off in Sulphur Springs, Cooper had to go to the coffee shop to help Grandma Susie make scones.  He is a professional scone maker.


I had to come into Arlington, during Thanksgiving one to drop Miranda off at the airport and two to take pictures of one of my clients.  So while I was working Quintten got a chance to meet Uncle Adam and hang out with Oma.  He did a great job waiting on Mommy to finish up with her photo session. 

I like to nurse in front of Adam since it's makes him uncomfortable.


 The annual tree farm visit, is always something that the kids look forward too.  It's lots of good fun helping Grandpa and Grandma pick out a tree for their house.  The kids all pick out their favorite and usually get overruled but every once in a while their tree is selected.  Decllan even got to help cut down the tree this year.  He's getting so big.

Isabelle, Quintten and Gabby


Dec and Dad cutting down the tree

Our last baby has now had his Baptism.  What an event.  I should have nursed him before we started while we were waiting on everyone to arrive, because he was mad.  Since he was number five, we had to go outside the family for Godparents.  Leslie, Andy and Julie Powers are his Godparents.  Other than that he did pretty good.  We did a double Baptism with The Thompson's and their daughter Marley.





0 comments: