Monday, December 24, 2012
Look who's 8
I'm sure that I'm not quite old enough to have an eight (8) year old. That's right 8! Yikes, where has the time gone.
Either way she is amazing. One of the sweetest most empathetic kids I know. She has a big heart and is always willing to help out a friend. But not always those brothers of hers.
Let's see some Highlights from Isabelle's year of Seven (7)
1. Started playing Academy Soccer
2. Loves Arlington Classics Academy, started 2nd Grade
3. Enjoys Music and Art
4. Currently wants to be an Art Teacher when she grows up
5. Brownie Girl Scout
6. Is a GREAT big sister
7. Loves to read
8. Went on a special vacation with Oma and Grandpa, by herself.
I'm sure the next year will be just as exciting. She is already planning her summer and what she wants to do, so get ready world here comes Isabelle.
Posted by Allison and Ben at 1:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





















1 comments:
Awwww! Happy Late Birthday to Isa! It looks like she is growing up to be a wonderful young lady.
Post a Comment