Friday, December 14, 2012

Breakfast with Santa

I'm not sure why millions of people try to get pictures of their kids with Santa each year. And yes sadly I am one of them. Although, I can say that there has been the rare occasion where I actually paid to have pictures taken with Santa, not that it happens often. Or even once per year. After all I would hate to have that picture of the screaming kid, trying to get away from Santa. I really like the free Santa pictures.



Well this year Decllan was not so sure he wanted to sit on Santa's lap or be near him at all. Cooper sat beside Santa, never one to be a big fan. It was kind of cute and funny at the same time. Oh well at least they got to have some fun with friends and do a little cookie decorating as well.


Decllan really enjoyed the cookies, and I think he had two. This kid has a sweet tooth like nobody else. It's crazy. Oh well we love him.

0 comments: