Wednesday, August 17, 2011

First Day of School

Isabelle is starting a new school this year and we could not be more excited. She will still be attending a public school but instead it will be a Charter school. It has been said to us that we will get a private school feel but with the public school price tag. She does have to wear uniforms, so that at least will make what to wear to school that day an easy choice for her.


I'm excited because she will be getting a better education, than what she would have recieved at her districted school here in our area. Yes I have to drive her to school but I think that it is worth it. Her school will teach her spanish now and I believe other languages as she gets older. They generally work a year ahead in math, so that will be beneficial as well.


Plus since Isabelle has made it into the school her brothers all allowed in by the sibling rule. So after this year Bear will be able to attend and not have to be placed into the lottery. The school is even growing, we hope that after her eight year there or a little before the school will have expanded again to include a high school. We have not heard any long term plans to this information but the hope is there. In the meantime she will get a chance at a better educational foundation.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so beautiful!

Love,

Mom