Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Will you be my valentine?





I said that I was going to do better but that so far has not seemed to work for me. Although in my defense I was having internet issues and so I could not update my blog for a couple of days because of that. Either way, on to much more exciting topics than my crazy life. . .





Isabelle and Barrett and a very busy Valentine week filled with fun and parties. MOM’s club had a group party and then we had a party with just our playgroup since our day actually falls on Valentine’s Day. It was tons of fun. Isabelle made cards for all her little friends and then she passed out play dough to her club friends. In my opinion that is the best V-day gift we could have gotten. After all who has time or wants their kids to eat all that candy anyway.





I made them the cutest little outfits for the day, and I got tons of great compliments on them. Ben was afraid that Bear’s outfit was too “girly” but he looked just cute enough. Susie was in for the week so the kids got a chance to spend some good time with her.

0 comments: