It has once again snowed in the Salt Lake Valley, but this time the snow was wet instead of dry, so it becomes the perfect consistency to make snowballs or even snowmen. Ben came home early from work and took the kids outside, while I cleaned the house, and made a snowman. First off of course they had to sled down out little hill in the back yard, which Isabelle just loves. I even saw Bear go down by himself. He tried to roll out of the tube on his own. I do not think he made it.
Anyway, after all their sledding fun, they made a wonderful snowman. Isabelle’s first! She had so much fun outside playing in the snow and making her snowman that I think she really did not want to come inside. Our snowman even had a belly button, compliments of Isabelle.
Ben said that Bear enjoyed the snow as well so long as Isabelle was not pushing him face down into it, which of course she did at least three times. She thought that it was fun being face down so, wouldn’t Bear think it was fun too. I just don’t think so. She also made snow angels, and tried to sweep up the snow while she played outside. At least it kept her busy while I was trying to clean the house.
Hopefully before it turns warm again and we make our slow decent into spring, we will get some more snow for her to play in. I think the prospect of more snow looks good!
Anyway, after all their sledding fun, they made a wonderful snowman. Isabelle’s first! She had so much fun outside playing in the snow and making her snowman that I think she really did not want to come inside. Our snowman even had a belly button, compliments of Isabelle.
Ben said that Bear enjoyed the snow as well so long as Isabelle was not pushing him face down into it, which of course she did at least three times. She thought that it was fun being face down so, wouldn’t Bear think it was fun too. I just don’t think so. She also made snow angels, and tried to sweep up the snow while she played outside. At least it kept her busy while I was trying to clean the house.
Hopefully before it turns warm again and we make our slow decent into spring, we will get some more snow for her to play in. I think the prospect of more snow looks good!





















0 comments:
Post a Comment