Saturday, September 29, 2012

Cooper's First Day of School

Since I did not want to miss out on people not finding my dinners I have not updated in a long while. So here I go.



Cooper has started "school" or Mother's Day Out. He was pretty excited to get started and does pretty well most weeks. He goes two days a week to the same Preschool where Isabelle and Barrett went.

So far he has participated in a special visit from the Fire Department, and the Police Department. Ironcially those visits happened to be on the two days that he threw a fit.

He also has a chance to go to Tech Tykes, and play on computers with out having an older sibling get in the way, to "show him how to do it." He really seems to like that.


I hope that this year allows him to work out all his issues so that next year we can put him in for a few more days. Because after that he will be going to Kindergarden and won't have a choice.

Until then he will just have to adjust. Oh yea I make him carry in all of his stuff. None of the business of Mom carrying in or out for that matter, his nap mat and bag.

0 comments: