Ok well maybe not everyone but we did have a whirlwind weekend of sports. Three soccer games, and four baseball games. I can hardly believe it that we have made it to this point in our lives. Now I will say that these were with just two kids, can you imagine what it will be like with all four kids playing a sport. I might have to get very creative and ask for help to get them to and from their games. At least one game was actually mine, so maybe that helps it to be a little better. Either way, it was a great weekend and we would not have had it any other way.
Bear's baseball team won the Championship game in the tournament they played in this weekend. So instead of just getting a trophy for showing up they got a trophy for a win. They were all so excited. Bear played great, he hit two triples, and a double, off of a coach pitch ball. This is pretty big since he is the youngest player on the team. He is such a little risk taker too. He forced one of his triples but it worked out for him. He did cause a few heart attacks and whatnot but in the end he prevailed.
Isabelle did great in her games as well. She is one of my best scorers for rec soccer and she is finding her grove on the field for academy ball. She has a hard time since coach likes to play his best players back and have a strong defense, and so she has been playing back. Not her best place to be, but I think in the end it will all work out for her. I just want to make sure she has lots of fun.
My game was good, our team won. Some woman pushed me down for no reason and then was wondering why I was pushing into later while playing the game. Honestly, it took a lot not to come up off the ground and pop her in the face. Some people!
Thursday, March 29, 2012
sports, for everyone
Posted by Allison and Ben at 6:34 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





















1 comments:
I'm out of the loop - what are you playing, Al??
Post a Comment